Monday, December 5, 2011

Roots only - product review







I received this product, the Roots only applicator comb, and at first glance, i thought, there is no way this thing is going to work, and to an extent, I was correct. This bottle applicator does have its advantages, you can focus right on the roots, and get just the right amount in, however it didn't distribute out of the comb area evenly, which meant I still had to use my hands. 
Overall, it has a great concept, however I think I could still do the same thing with the bottle that comes in the hair dye box.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment