Monday, December 5, 2011

Prefense Non-Alcohol 24 hour Hand Sanitizer - Product review



Okay, so I have to admit, that when i first read and received this item, I was skeptical. I use hand sanitize about 100 times a day, because none of it seems to last very long, however once I used this product, I realized it really does work.
I used the hand sanitizer after i showered first thing in the morning, and I proceeded to go on with my daily routine. As the day went on, I had washed my hands probably 10 times, and it still felt as if the product was still there. You may be thinking, well if I can feel it then that's not a good thing, but it wasn't that kind of feeling. It was a clean feeling. A I don't have to sanitize every 15 minutes kind of clean feeling.

I even let my children use the product, and they liked it as well. They really like that it didn't burn and smell like alcohol after they used it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who uses hand sanitizer and doesn't want to live with germs.

I would like to mention that my readers can purchase Prefense products directly on their website: Prefense products at a great price compared to other retailers. Or you can purchase Prefense on Amazon here.This is a nice option for those who use Amazon perks like "Free Super Saver Shipping" or "Amazon Prime." As of August 2nd they have put their NEW and FIRST EVER combo pack in the store on their website! The combo pack includes a container of hand wipes and a 1.5oz bottle all for just $7.99! Considering both of those items are $6.99 each, this combo pack is 'buy one, get one for a buck' pricing! 


On their website, they state that: 


Why our hand sanitizer is superior to others on the market!

    •    No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
    •    Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings!  
    •    Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
    •    Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers.  It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
    •    Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
    •    Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment