Monday, December 5, 2011

An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo---Product review










This was great, and my children loved it. And your child will as well. The full color illustrations  as all of the charming limerick poems,and interesting facts about animals was amazing. My children laughed the entire time as they scanned through the facts and different illustrations. The graphics were way better than I expected them to be.
The different animals were great, and my children had an amazing time reading this.


An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo

An Alphabet trip to the Limerick Zoo Video


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment