Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Different Kind of Hero ebook - Review



As part of my review, I let my 3 younger children read A different kind of hero, and the review was based on their thoughts.

Review by 12 y/o female: I felt that the beginning of the book, started off slow. However once the book got going, it became a lot funnier. I really like the part where the monkey covered the guys eyes and took the keys with his tail, and turned off the bulldozer so it couldnt cut down the trees in the forest. The pictures are really cool, because the money looks funny.

Review by 9 y/o female: I thought it was a really great book, because the middle of the story was very funny. The pictures were really cool and funny.

Review by 9 y/o boy: My favorite part was the pictures. The book is pretty exciting and it had a lot of adventure in it. I was also glad that there was a happy ending to it. I would like to read more books like this.




Leah Beth Evans's Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leah-Beth-Evans/173880759210

Leah Beth Evans's Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/theatregirl2

Colleen Gedrich's Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/cgedrich

Leah Beth Evans's Bio:
Leah Beth Evans was inspired to write her story as a 4th grade student after studying about the rainforest. She continues to enjoy writing stories and poetry. However, her story A Different Kind of Hero has always been one of her favorites.

Colleen Gedrich's Bio:
Colleen, a lifelong resident Throop, PA, earned a BFA in illustration from Marywood University in 2002. Since that time, she has worked part-time as a freelance illustrator specializing in animal-themed work. She enjoys creating her art using mostly watercolor and pastel. As a dedicated animal rights activist and full-time program coordinator for International Society for Animal Rights (ISAR), Colleen lives her dream of joining her passions for animals and art to promote a more harmonious world with a touch of beauty. Recent works produced by Colleen include t-shirt and invitation designs, children’s book illustrations, and book covers. Colleen has also teamed up with her very talented artist mother, Kathy Holmes Gedrich, and paints murals for children’s nurseries.

YouTube video embed html code:


Paperback
Price: $14.95
ISBN: 9780979504525
Pages: 40











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. No child can resist a monkey, right? Amber, I'm glad your children enjoyed getting to know Tomagochi in "A Different Kind of Hero."

    ReplyDelete