Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds ---- REVIEW




I received a package of BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds for review from Tomoson.com. When first opening the mail, I noticed that the package was great, with bright colors, and t looks interesting. I did however upon first glance of the pick, get a little discouraged, due to the pick looking a little thick, and metal. I was afraid that it would fit in the cracks of my teeth, to get the debris out, and that the feeling of the metal may bother me, however once trying it, I changed my opinion. I was actually happy with the way it cleaned particles of food out, its light feel, and the metal, was not metal at all, and didnt bother me at all. It worked better than I expected, and is definitely worth purchasing to try it out.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment