Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Smiley360.com

Today, I received my Pam cooking spray Smiley360 mission. I received a Pyrex baking dish, a PAM cooking spray spatula, as well as a coupon for a free can of PAM cooking spray, and a can of tomatoes. I am supposed to pick a recipe with tomatoes from the mini book in my kit, and spray the dish with PAM, and then cook away. After cooking, I use the PAM spatula to dish out the wonderful food to my family.

I already have a set of Pyrex dishes, and I use PAM cooking spray, so I know that my dinner and the cleanup will be a success just by choosing to use these products. As always I am VERY happy!



*****I received all of these items FREE from Smiley360.com, as a product test and review. Although compensated, it does not have any influence as to how I feel in regards to any product. I base my reviews on my own opinion, or my families opinion.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment